vineri, 28 decembrie 2012

Long day

Good evening, sweethearts!
Today was a looong long day. I woke up at 10 and at 11 I was with my mom and sister in IKEA looking for some new stuff for house. Then, we went to a local shop. When I arrived home, my friends called me and asked if I want to go with them to do the shopping for the New Year's Eve. Haha, of course I want to go, why did you even ask?! :3 It was really fun, six noisy people in shop looking for food&drinks. Some bags even broke on the way home, we laughed soooo hard.
Yeaah, so no time for me. Now it's 11:18 p.m. and I am sitting on the sofa with my perfect tea. I took some pictures of what I bought, but I'm really to tired to post them. But here are some random pics I like.




How was your day? <3


Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu