luni, 31 decembrie 2012

2013 resolutions ♥

♥buy a new camera (Canon D600) ;
♥buy a laptop (really need one!) ;
♥have the best grades in my class (this semester I had the best ones, hope I'll keep them up until the end of the 11th grade) ;
♥lose more weight (this year I lost 2 kg, but there is still a lot to work) ;
♥learn all the biology book (I really need it, because I want to became a doctor, and for admission to university I need to learn the biology book for 11th grade, but I admit that I was a biiiiig lazy and didn't learn too much :( )
♥visit my grandma more ;
♥become better at basketball ;
♥make a photoshooting with me and my sister (I always take pics of her, but we don't have much photos together) ;
♥learn better german ;
♥visit Greece (again! I love that country) ;
♥aaand have a better blog, with fans who write me comments :D


What resolutions do you have? ♥

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu